WIN a ticket to the 2013 Australian International Movie Convention
Continually attracting record numbers of delegates from Australia, New Zealand, Asia, the United States and Europe, the 2013 AIMC remains the only event on the Australian industry calendar to provide opportunities to network with such a range of local and international colleagues.
Each year the AIMC has reflected upon, and helped shape, the issues that affect the business of motion pictures. In a time of changing technologies, our business is transforming rapidly, and what better way to stay up-to-date then to attend the AIMC?
More great reasons to attend the 2013 AIMC:
– Preview major studio and independent feature films slated for 2013-2014 release
– See exciting and entertaining local and international product reels of upcoming releases
– See Australia’s hottest stars, filmmakers and industry leaders at gala dinners and functions
– Visit the AIMC trade show and be updated on the many products related to the motion picture industry
– Learn about the current issues facing our industry at the many seminars, forums and panels
– Network with top industry executives at the many events
As an official partner of the AIMC, IF is thrilled to be able to give away two tickets to this year's convention*, valued at $1320 each.
To enter the draw, please email email@example.com with your details, the subject heading 'AIMC 2013' and tell us in 25 words or less why you would like to attend.
The 2013 AIMC will be held at Jupiters Hotel & Casino, Broadbeach, Gold Coast, from 14-17 October 2013.
The winner will be drawn on August 30.**
*Please note that flights and accommodation are not included
** The winner will be decided by Intermedia Group Pty.Ltd and their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.