AFTRS’ Industry Certificates
AFTRS’ new program of Industry Certificates provides the skills and knowledge to succeed in an increasingly competitive screen industry landscape. Practical and skills focused, the content of these courses has been approved by AFTRS Industry panels and mapped to media industry roles and skills requirements.
Industry Certificates offer experiential learning that future-focused, globally relevant and informed by the screen and broadcast industries. The quality of this program aligns with the quality and excellence offered through AFTRS undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- Content Creation (20 May – 14 Jul)
- TV Assistant Editor (1 – 19 Jul)
- Production Accounting (8 Jul – 30 Sep)
- Production Management (TV Unscripted) (29 Jul – 15 Sep)
- Colour Grading (Resolve) (12 Aug – 30 Oct)
- Digital Producer (23 Sep – 15 Dec)
- Camera Assisting
- Production Management (Scripted)
- Radio Content, Management and Leadership
- TV Shooter Producer
Book at least 28 days in advance to receive an Early Bird discount.
Got a question? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org