AFTRS plans overhaul of IT systems
The Australian Film Television and Radio School (AFTRS) has called for a consulting firm to overhaul and streamline its IT systems.
The school says it currently operates several systems, which have proved difficult to integrate, leading to information silos and difficulty retrieving and analysing information.
The full tender request (available on the AFTRS website) outlines the project's aims:
- Improving efficiencies (such as reduced or removing duplication of data and data entry);
- Streamlining processes (such as automation of workflows and access to systems/data);
- Increasing analysis capability (allowing greater awareness of existing data and trends);
- Increasing management support (through forecasting and planning capabilities); and
- Improved and streamlined system administration.
The tender closes on March 22.