Applications for Screen Culture 2015-16 funding are now open
Screen Queensland has opened applications for the 2015-16 Screen Culture Funding Program. The deadline for submissions is Monday 30 March 2015.
Applications are for events taking place during the 2015-16 financial year commencing 1 July 2015 (until 30 June 2016.)
Screen Culture funding supports Queensland-based events and projects across the state that help facilitate cultural activities and promote an understanding of film as a cultural experience.
Funding supports cultural events and projects based in Queensland or linked with Queensland organisations and practitioners (in any format or on any platform) such as:
– Film festivals;
– Public events that seek to engage and inform Queensland audiences about screen culture activities plus promote film as a cultural experience and facilitate an understanding of the Queensland and Australian screen production industry within a broad global context;
– Tours and/or visitations by leading filmmakers and projects of significance to screen practitioners that foster debate, discussion and peer contact.
Applicants are encouraged to discuss their submission with Screen Queensland before applying. Please email Rowena Billard, Screen Culture Manager: email@example.com
Screen Culture Funding milestones:
– Applications open Friday 19 December 2014
– Applications close Monday 30 March 2015
– All submissions reviewed April 2015
– Applicants notified of decision May 2015
To download the Screen Culture Funding guidelines and for further information on the Screen Culture Funding Program, please visit the Screen Queensland website.
Screen Queensland is transitioning to a new streamlined online application process and applicants should apply via the new online application form. Click here to apply.