Applications open for SQ Screen Culture funding
The deadline for submissions is 30 April 2014. Applications are for events taking place during the 2014-15 financial year commencing 1 July 2014 (until 30 June 2015.)
Screen Culture funding supports Queensland-based events and projects across the State that help facilitate cultural activities and promote an understanding of film as a cultural experience.
Funding supports events and projects based in Queensland or linked with Queensland organisations and practitioners (in any format or on any platform) such as:
• film festivals;
• public events that seek to engage and inform Queensland audiences about screen culture activities plus promote film as a cultural experience and facilitate an understanding of the Queensland and Australian screen production industry within a broad global context;
• Tours and/or visitations by leading filmmakers and projects of significance to screen practitioners that foster debate, discussion and peer contact.
Applicants are encouraged to discuss their submission with Screen Queensland before applying:
Rowena Billard, Screen Culture & Marketing Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or
Kiki Fung, Head Programmer, email@example.com or call +61 7 3248 0500
Screen Culture Funding Milestones:
• Applications opens 3 March 2014
• Applications close 30 April 2014
• All submissions reviewed May/June 2014
• Applicants notified of decision June/July 2014
Please visit the Screen Queensland website for more information on the program