Corbis Motion partners with Thought Equity Motion
Press Release from Maverick PR
Corbis (www.corbisimages.com), a leading visual media provider for the creative community, today announced that it has added more than 200,000 clips to Corbis® Motion (www.corbismotion.com), bringing its collection to more than a half million video clips. Approximately two thirds of Corbis Motion clips are available in high definition (HD) and the collection includes a large selection of royalty-free (RF) clips that provide customers added value and flexibility.
Through its partnership with Thought Equity Motion, Corbis Motion has added more than 65,000 clips from the BBC Motion Gallery, featuring clips covering unique subjects, places and events from the BBC, NHK (Japan Broadcasting Corporation), ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) and CCTV (Central
Corbis has also added tens of thousands of clips from niche media partners, including:
• Artbeats: New HD video clips showcasing some of the best creative RF content available from this
leading source for quality art footage.
• Jimmy Turner/Fort Films: An extensive collection of South African footage from Safaris, Township
life and beautiful aerials of Cape Town.
• Lou Angeli: A riveting collection of video from an independent filmmaker who specializes in
capturing disasters from 9/11 to the devastating earthquake in Haiti to the most recent
environmental catastrophe with the BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
• Science Photo Library: HD video clips focused on the Medical and Science industry from one of the
leading science and specialist footage agency.
• StockFood Motion: New HD food-related lifestyle video clips from this premier international food
• Transtock: New HD auto-related video clips showcasing new vehicle models and concept cars from
the premier high-quality transportation video agency.
• WaveBreak Media: A large HD RF collection specializing in high quality video clips from around the
“Over the past 18 months, Corbis Motion has revamped its website to be easier to use, advanced to a completely digital workflow, and added hundreds of thousands of clips to our collection to make it almost 20 times bigger,” said Doug Segers, Senior Director, Corbis Motion.
“These exceptional new video clips will help creative professionals deliver higher quality work on budget, and we’re thrilled to have them at Corbis Motion."