- This event has passed.
AACTA Pitch: Regional Landscapes
Entries are now open for the second AACTA Pitch: Regional Landscapes in partnership with Screenworks, a national pitching and screenwriting initiative aimed at discovering and developing an original feature film that celebrates Australia’s regional areas.
2020 finalists included A Sunburnt Christmas, which went on to be produced by Every Cloud Productions and was recently released as a Stan Original.
This year, finalists will be pitching for the chance to receive:
- Professional script development sessions
- Invaluable feedback and mentorship from the judging panel
- Profiling and industry opportunities through the Australian Writers’ Guild Pathways program
- A three day pass to all sessions at the Screenworks 2021 Regional to Global Screen Forum
- AACTA annual membership
- Screenworks annual membership
- Australian Writers’ Guild annual membership
- Two tickets to the 2021 AACTA Awards presented by Foxtel