IF Awards is celebrating its’ 13th year and we’re looking for an exceptional person to join the IF Awards team.
The person we are looking for will have experience in the film/television industry and event industries, be a team player, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organisational and presentation skills and possess a keen attention to detail.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
• Manage event marketing and promotional plans
• Coordinate workflow with internal sponsorship, marketing, creative and web development teams
• Manage all web related elements including content, databases and social network sites including eDM distribution
• Manage and coordinate the National Scoring Circuit which includes large teams of volunteers
• Relationship management with key stakeholders including festival and sponsorship partners
• Managing other elements/events of the IF Awards such as, IF Awards media launch, IF Awards jury screenings, cinema screenings
• Manage the logistics of the IF Awards event, working closely with the Event Management team.
• Managing key relationships with suppliers and contractors
• Manage the venue and contractor relationships
• Co-ordinate volunteers and interns for a variety of events, including partner film festivals
For a detailed job description, please contact [email protected], quoting IF Awards Partnerships & Event Manager in the subject line.
Applications will close Friday 6th May, at 5pm.
The IF Awards is the sister event of IF magazine, which are both owned by Intermedia.