New Autodesk 2011 Media & Entertainment Products Launched
The new range of Autodesk's Media & Entertainment Creation tools is now available in Australia through Digital By Design. The new releases include
• Maya 2011 – 3D modeling, animation, rendering, and visual effects software offers artists an end-to-end creative workflow.
• MotionBuilder 2011 – A leading, real-time 3D character animation software for high-volume game animation pipelines, director-driven virtual cinematography, and real-time character simulations.
• Mudbox 2011 – A highly intuitive 3D digital sculpting and texture painting solution designed by industry professionals who understand how you work.
• Softimage 2011 – A comprehensive 3D modeling, animation, rendering, and compositing solution optimised for artist efficiency.
• 3ds Max – An industry-standard 3D modeling, animation, rendering, and visual effects solution used to produce award-winning games, film, and video content.
For more information visit dbd.com.au