Reframe: Screen Industries Future Trends at AFTRS
REFRAME: SCREEN INDUSTRIES FUTURE TRENDS
Three days of industry experts, debate, discussion and workshops on the future trends in the screen industries that matter to you! Hear what’s coming up in writing, producing, directing, financing, transmedia, cinematography and more. A not-to-be-missed event if you want to stay ahead in 2015.
Sign up for all three days to get the full picture, including free entry to the Thursday evening Reframe Mixer, or choose the specific days that suit you.
The Thursday and Friday events will be held in the AFTRS theatre and will feature a range of fascinating presentations, panels and discussions.
Day 3 (Saturday) will have smaller group workshops in two strands: Story and Cinematography. When enrolling for Day 3, simply pick which strand you would like to attend. Numbers are strictly limited for these workshops.
Special guests and sessions will include:
Jules O'Loughlin, ACS (September, Sanctum, Wish You Were Here, James Cameron's Deepsea Challenge 3D):
– Full day hands on workshop highlighting the latest equipment and new workflows in Cinematography, from the LED revolution to shooting 'layers' to complement the latest in visual effects
Mike Jones (Author, Producer, AWG winning Head of Story Development Portal Entertainment):
– 'Platform-Agnostic Story Development For a Multiplatform World' plus full day Saturday workshop: 'The Multiplatform Writer's Lab'
David Court (AFTRS Head Of Screen Business):
– 'Shakespeare's Fortune: 5 Great Business Lessons From William Shakespeare and His Theatre Company' & 'The Future for Screen Practitioners in Business'.
Scott-Bradley Pearce (Director of Digital Strategy, Brand New Media):
– 'Responsive Production: Data Led Content Creation'
Lucas Taylor (Digital Creative Director, Hoodlum; AWGIE award-winning writer, Secrets & Lies, The Strange Calls, SLiDE, SALT, The Bourne Legacy, Dance Academy):
– 'The Future of Storytelling'
…with more speakers and guests coming soon!
DETAILS: Thursday February 19 – Saturday February 21, 2015 // 9:30AM – 5:00PM
COST: Full 3 day pass + Mixer: $650 // Day 1 only (Thursday 19th includes Mixer): $240 // Day 2 only (Friday 20th): $199 // Day 3 only (Saturday 21st): $290 // Reframe Mixer Only: $45. 10% Early Bird and industry discounts apply to three day and single day passes
This event will be held at AFTRS, Moore Park. Any questions? Call AFTRS Open on 1300 065 281 or email us at email@example.com