[Release by Screen Australia]
Screen Australia has begun advertising a number of senior positions in its development and production investment areas last Friday November 21.
Screen Australia is a newly established Federal Government agency that provides support to Australian film, television, documentary and digital media makers. It aims to put the screen industry on a new growth path and focuses on ensuring a strong Australian voice across film, television, documentary and children’s programs.
The agency is seeking applications for the following roles:
- Head of Production Financing
- Head of Development
- Senior Investment Manager, Features, Television and Animation
- Senior Investment Manager, Documentaries and National Documentary Program
- Development Manager, Features
- Development Manager, Innovation
- Development Manager, Enterprise
- Investment/Development Manager, National Documentary Program
- Investment/Development Manager, Documentaries
- Investment Manager
- Project Manager
Position descriptions, selection criteria and details on how to apply can be downloaded from www.screenaustralia.gov.au/jobs Applications close Saturday 6 December 2008.
Screen Australia commenced operations on 1 July 2008 and will deliver the programs of its three predecessor organisations – the Australian Film Commission, the Film Finance Corporation and Film Australia – until the end of the year.
Following industry consultation and final decision by the Screen Australia Board, the 2009 guidelines for the agency’s development support, production financing and Indigenous programs will be released in early December 2008.