Smoke for Mac OS X Limited Time Offer
This reduced pricing provides greater opportunity to cost-effectively build a modern post-production pipeline for outstanding results.
Smoke for Mac OS X has made significant inroads into leading Australian post-houses that are integrating it into their production pipelines for sophisticated editorial and finishing. Smoke allows an operator to perform all of the creative tasks required to complete any project by integrating advanced finishing within an editorial timeline, putting professional-level creative tools at your fingertips.
For orders placed on or before January 14th 2011 Digistor is offering a $3,000 saving on Smoke for Mac OS X Software. Digistor provides the entire solution, including the Mac, storage, monitors and third party software and peripherals. To qualify for the special pricing, orders need to include an Autodesk Subscription for Smoke for Mac OS X.
- Timeline Editorial Workflow: If you know how to edit, it's easy to move into professional-level finishing with Smoke for Mac OS X.
- Great Effects Without Leaving the Timeline: Smoke goes beyond simple editorial by integrating finishing tools right into the timeline.
- Award-winning Keying Technology: Keying can be one of the great challenges of finishing – especially if you're dealing with low quality or compressed footage. The Smoke Master Keyer is designed to work with various types of footage.
- Color Correction: Intuitive pressure-based touch UI, the Color Warper allows more precise adjustment and isolation of RGB and luminance levels.
- 3D Visual Effects: Comprehensive 3D compositing toolset integrated into an editorial finishing workflow.
- Stereoscopic 3D (S3D) Finishing
- Edit and view stereoscopic HD video tracks in real time.
- Integration with Autodesk Maya: Bridge finishing and 3D creative with exchange of cameras, geometry, animation and textures from Maya software to Smoke.
- Native Support for Industry Standard Formats
- Autodesk Smoke integrates into existing Mac-based workflow and features built-in media management and productivity tools that help to work faster and collaborate better.