SPA names 2016 Screen Forever advisory board
Screen Producers Australia (SPA) has assembled some screen industry heavyweights to assist with putting together its national conference.
The Screen Forever advisory board will aid SPA in addressing the challenges facing the industry at the conference to be held in in Melbourne November 15 – 17.
In the lead up to the Screen Forever, the board will work with SPA to create a program of sessions, networking events, keynote addresses, masterclasses, panel discussions, workshops, roundtables, pitching opportunities and the International Partnership Market.
The advisory board consists of:
• Chair: Russel Howcroft, executive general manager, Network Ten
• Nick Batzias, head of production, Madman Production Company; licensing and acquisitions, Madman Entertainment
• Jon Casimir, head of entertainment, ABC
• Kate Croser, producer, Hedone Productions
• Ross Crowley, director of movies and content, Foxtel
• Richard Harris, head of business and audience, Screen Australia
• Stephen Luby, producer, Ruby Entertainment
• Robi Stanton, vice President and general manager, Turner International Australia, New Zealand & Pacific
• Barbara Stephen, managing director of Flying Bark Productions
• Adrian Swift, head of content production and development, Nine Network
• Jenni Tosi, CEO of Film Victoria
• Kevin Whyte, managing director, Token
Screen Producers Australia’s CEO Matthew Deaner said: “We are very excited to be working with such a highly respected group of executives from across the content industry and chaired by Russel Howcroft. I thank them all for their ideas, their drive and their passion for Screen Forever and the work that it achieves in uniting and advancing our sector."