Time running out to enter 2012 ASTRA Industry Excellence Awards
Press release from Tsuki
There are only ten day’s left to enter the 2012 Australian Subscription Television and Radio Association (ASTRA) Industry Excellence Awards.
The winning entries will be presented at the ASTRA Conference on Thursday March 22 at the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Petra Buchanan, CEO of ASTRA said, “Subscription TV (STV) promotional and marketing efforts continue to embrace new ways to connect with viewers. The awards aim to support the growth and development of outstanding campaigns and recognise STV as an industry leader that continues to provide ground-breaking and award winning content and services.”
The awards identify the outstanding achievements of individuals, channels and agencies in the promotion of the STV industry over 9 distinct categories:
· Most Outstanding Marketing Campaign for Subscription Sales or Subscriber Retention/Extension
· Most Outstanding Use of Subscription Television for a Consumer Advertising Campaign
· Most Outstanding On-Air Program Promotion
· Most Outstanding Off-Air Program Promotion
· Most Outstanding Channel Image Spot
· Most Outstanding Multimedia Promotion
· Most Outstanding PR/Communications Campaign
· Most Outstanding Marketing Campaign Under $50,000
· Most Outstanding Use of Technology
All award submissions must be received by 4PM on Friday, 16 December 2011 and will be judged by a panel of senior STV marketing specialists.
Themed Driving Change, the 2012 Conference program will cover a range of topics focussing on the rapidly evolving and competitive media environment. Industry Excellence Awards (IEA) entrants will have the chance to showcase their work in front of global industry leaders including keynote speaker Jeff Shell, President of NBCUniversal International, one of the world’s largest media and distribution companies.
More information about the 2012 ASTRA Industry Excellence Awards and entry forms are available here.