SPAA announces executives participating in SPAAmart
Press release from SPAA
The Screen Producers Association of Australia (SPAA) today announced the feature film executives who will participate in this yearÊ¼s SPAAmart, which runs from 14 to 15 November at the Hilton in Sydney.
SPAAmart is the Australian and New Zealand film financing market that has been held during the SPAA Conference since 2003. This year a total of 29 executives from 18 companies will attend – 6 international and 12 local.
– Mark Horowitz, Partner, H2O Motion Pictures, USA
– Matt Baker, Director of Acquisitions, Hanway Films, UK.
– Roxy Kohan, Acquisitions Manager for English language films, Film Sharks International, Argentina/USA.
– Carey FitzGerald, Managing Director, High Point Media Group, UK.
– Antonio Salas, Sales Manager, Bankside Films, UK.
– Bart Walker, Partner, Cinetic Media, USA.
– Harry Avramidis, Director of Marketing and Acquisitions, Arclight Films.
– Janine Pearce and David Brewster, Company Directors, Chesterfield Offset Finance Company (COFC).
– Michael Wrenn, Manager of Development and Distribution, Curious Film Distribution.
– Alex Fernandez, Head of Alliance and Product and Vivianne Arnold, Head of Marketing, Export Finance and Insurance Corporation (EFIC).
– Rachel Okine, Productions and Acquisitions Executive and Lucy Hill, Production and Acquisitions Co-ordinator, Hopscotch.
– Greg Denning, General Manager, Theatrical and Lisa Garner, Marketing Director, Icon Film Distribution.
– James Vernon, Managing Director, Media Funds Management (MFM).
– Michael Favelle, Managing Director, Odins Eye Entertainment.
– Mike Vile, General Manager and Aaron Rowlands, Sales and Acquisitions, Rialto.
– Andrew Mackie and Richard Payten, Joint Manager Directors, Transmission Films.
– Seph McKenna, Head of Australian Productions, Roadshow Films.
– Paul Wiegard, Founder and Joint Managing Director, and Paul Tonta, Theatrical, Special Events and Festivals Manager, Madman Entertainment.
SPAA Conference, 13 – 16 November 2011
SPAAmart, 14 – 15 November 2011
The Hilton Hotel, Sydney, New South Wales